HakimGholib: RT @Shafiq_Syiwing: Cter Sherlock Holmes sangat amazing…
2013-05-13 12:04:10 · Reply · View
WillHarvey91: I’m absolutely shocked to learn my A Level History was factually wrong. Who knew Sherlock Holmes fought the Nazis? #govepolls
2013-05-13 12:02:16 · Reply · View
Odai3Writes: Clue “She’s locked… home” ((Sherlock Holmes)) RT @Odai3Writes She’s locked the door, now he can’t leave his own home. #Wordplay
2013-05-13 12:02:05 · Reply · View
luhanst: @gioism I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU BB MWAH MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL THE SHERLOCK HOLMES SKILLS AND RAINBOWS MWAH
2013-05-13 12:01:31 · Reply · View
Y2JackBringIt: @iShatInYourBag I had no idea that Robert Downey Jr was Iron Man and Sherlock Holmes..
2013-05-13 11:57:26 · Reply · View
Shafiq_Syiwing: Cter Sherlock Holmes sangat amazing…
2013-05-13 11:57:16 · Reply · View
samxceptional: @Salsyalala u must. See sherlock holmes game of shadow . !
It s a damn brainy movie !
2013-05-13 11:55:57 · Reply · View
EdwardCooknz: @hamo_d it’s good. I did the recap the day before and then went to see it yesterday. No spoilers except Sherlock Holmes is in it.
2013-05-13 11:54:06 · Reply · View
galihdidu: Sherlock Holmes
2013-05-13 11:53:27 · Reply · View
WYPlayhouse: RT @Yorkshire_Life: Mark Catley talks about Sherlock Holmes – The Best Kept Secret at the @WYPlayhouse http://t.co/lF47nCr1y1
2013-05-13 11:52:06 · Reply · View
royalescapadeee: RT @jericfortuna: #nowwatching Sherlock Holmes
2013-05-13 11:50:48 · Reply · View
mez_ly: Sherlock Holmes. Taking sulking to new heights.
2013-05-13 11:50:43 · Reply · View
take_shimo18: RT @raywilcockson: Education Minister,Gove:”58% of teenagers think #Sherlock Holmes was real”.Me: “Relax.We’re working on the other 42%” http://t.co/1RxmNhZTna
2013-05-13 11:50:33 · Reply · View
hisagi1031: RT @raywilcockson: Education Minister,Gove:”58% of teenagers think #Sherlock Holmes was real”.Me: “Relax.We’re working on the other 42%” http://t.co/1RxmNhZTna
2013-05-13 11:49:34 · Reply · View
samxceptional: @Salsyalala I saw . Sherlock holmes also . He just proved dat he z
TONY STARK
And he z nt afraid of anybody!?
2013-05-13 11:49:23 · Reply · View
momomonsterjuts: Sherlock Holmes volumes 1&2, I’LL COME BACK FOR YOUUUUU. ????
2013-05-13 11:48:30 · Reply · View
jesshapeman: the second Sherlock Holmes in chem all this week, couldn’t be more excited!!
2013-05-13 11:48:15 · Reply · View
ArSherlock: RT @raywilcockson: Education Minister,Gove:”58% of teenagers think #Sherlock Holmes was real”.Me: “Relax.We’re working on the other 42%” http://t.co/1RxmNhZTna
2013-05-13 11:48:12 · Reply · View
carolingiae: RT @raywilcockson: Education Minister,Gove:”58% of teenagers think #Sherlock Holmes was real”.Me: “Relax.We’re working on the other 42%” http://t.co/1RxmNhZTna
2013-05-13 11:47:50 · Reply · View
silviabroome: RT @raywilcockson: Education Minister,Gove:”58% of teenagers think #Sherlock Holmes was real”.Me: “Relax.We’re working on the other 42%” http://t.co/1RxmNhZTna
2013-05-13 11:47:08 · Reply · View
stellatelli: #nw Sherlock Holmes 2! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
2013-05-13 11:46:18 · Reply · View
itsCelineCNC: @annestumpin he’s a legend we did that just for the sake of watching Sherlock Holmes :)) everyone was silent and too focused on the movie
2013-05-13 11:46:13 · Reply · View
raywilcockson: Education Minister,Gove:”58% of teenagers think #Sherlock Holmes was real”.Me: “Relax.We’re working on the other 42%” http://t.co/1RxmNhZTna
2013-05-13 11:45:58 · Reply · View
EmmaJGascoigne: Just seen a man walking down the st dressed as sherlock holmes in baker street. Looked like he was on his way to solve a crime.
2013-05-13 11:42:37 · Reply · View
bigbookgr: Sherlock Holmes… http://t.co/C7YTRowIku
2013-05-13 11:41:56 · Reply · View
DiggoryAmazayn: Obsessed to Sherlock Holmes and Shinichi Kudo
2013-05-13 11:41:19 · Reply · View
nicolemacnevin: Twilight Princess is dissing Sherlock Holmes. #dontmesswithRobertDowneyJr
2013-05-13 11:41:00 · Reply · View
Heero_Yuy000: “One should always look for a possible alternative, and provide against it.” -Sherlock Holmes-
2013-05-13 11:40:32 · Reply · View
LuvYummyLicious: Star Trek Into Darkness was awesome! All out action to stop terrorism by an immortal evil Sherlock Holmes 4.5/5 http://t.co/SCwRIljFor
2013-05-13 11:37:29 · Reply · View
lorrainefish: @TickyKuma irresistable robert downey jr ohoho. OH, TURNS OUT I HAVE A BD PLAYER AFTER ALL so imma borrow bro’s sherlock holmes BDs soon 8D
2013-05-13 11:35:43 · Reply · View
LORDOFALLSWAG: “The more I smoke, the smaller the dooby get” Curren$y there with the insight and perception of Sherlock Holmes
2013-05-13 11:35:17 · Reply · View
itsCelineCNC: RT @annestumpin: @itsCelineCNC someones getting too addictive with sherlock holmes
2013-05-13 11:34:41 · Reply · View
charisarmiento: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes complete novels and stories. #nowreading
2013-05-13 11:33:33 · Reply · View
lLouTomlinson: Just brought a Sherlock Holmes game for of course Xbox 360.
2013-05-13 11:32:44 · Reply · View
caitttbtw_: So when I eventually fell asleep this morning I dreamt about Sherlock Holmes urm ..
2013-05-13 11:31:02 · Reply · View
hamptonpbuq: In the current Sherlock Holmes movies, Irene Adler is Sherlock’s Catwoman, isn’t she? I wonder if that new woman will be his Talia.
2013-05-13 11:30:01 · Reply · View
cunterparts: RT @beetjeff: cliff notes: very steep, full of rocks, footholds far apart, corpse of sherlock holmes at bottom
2013-05-13 11:29:03 · Reply · View
xelliepic: fuck i need to finish reading sherlock holmes for tomorrow and i’m only halfway in
2013-05-13 11:27:22 · Reply · View
neilgains: Tips from Sherlock Holmes on #observation & problem solving http://t.co/fooCltSsGG #newmr #deduction
2013-05-13 11:23:30 · Reply · View
Facills: “The Phantom Of Baker Street RT@Fanbase_Conan: #TebakJudulDCM 4) Noah’s Ark, Sherlock Holmes, Jack The Ripper, 19th century London.”
2013-05-13 11:22:10 · Reply · View
mrwilley: Why should you never let Sherlock Holmes bake for you?
Because he’ll leave no scone unburned! #crackerjokemonday
2013-05-13 11:21:35 · Reply · View
KatyStephenson4: Because we’re on a new case, and Sherlock Holmes has a mustache. #detectives @KarlBooker http://t.co/IWWNFfWjVW
2013-05-13 11:21:31 · Reply · View
div_phantom: The phantom of baker street RT @Fanbase_Conan: #TebakJudulDCM 4) Noah’s Ark, Sherlock Holmes, Jack The Ripper, 19th century London.
2013-05-13 11:20:57 · Reply · View
MustaqqimShah: @SyedMuhdShahab sherlock holmes was inspired by me actually
2013-05-13 11:19:08 · Reply · View
johnnyrsj: RT @LizIxer: Those ‘surveys’ showing teens think Sherlock Holmes is real and Churchill is fiction? Here’s what they really are https://t.co/nqlhZO1XOy
2013-05-13 11:18:33 · Reply · View
Kimberrrrrrrr: RT @beetjeff: cliff notes: very steep, full of rocks, footholds far apart, corpse of sherlock holmes at bottom
2013-05-13 11:18:32 · Reply · View
llamas_56: @crabtwigzz sherlock holmes in the house
2013-05-13 11:17:46 · Reply · View
_juliahenderson: RT @abcdefghijklee: The last thing this world needs is another Sherlock Holmes spin-off with Lucy Liu as Doctor Watson
2013-05-13 11:14:01 · Reply · View
Fanbase_Conan: #TebakJudulDCM 4) Noah’s Ark, Sherlock Holmes, Jack The Ripper, 19th century London.
2013-05-13 11:13:53 · Reply · View
QIFz: @omfgzitsnico Sherlock holmes ain’t got Shit.
2013-05-13 11:13:52 · Reply · View

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to our RSS feed or or get updates via e-mail.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




More in Trending Topics Around The Web
Avatar – Daily Twitter News as of May 13, 2013

Masbo_masHouse: "@Pkay_Nombila: @Masbo_masHouse @loyisogola Such cuteness in the baba in the avatar. nchooh <3 <3"*cuteness from nature* 2013-05-13 12:01:19 ·...

Close